Partner With Us

Explore Partnership and Investment Opportunities With Us

We Are Open To Working Together

Invest in our expertise. Succeed with us. With our expertise and drive for major growth facilitating the success of companies around the world, we have become leaders in loyalty. Join us on our journey as we venture into new territories to provide high-end workspaces to ambitious professionals and continue to build our thriving global network.

Reasons You Should Consider The Market

  • An estimated 35,000 flexible workspaces worldwide, representing 521 million square feet of flexible space in 2019
  • By 2022, the number of coworking spaces is expected to grow at an annual rate of 6% in the US and 13% for the rest of the world
  • Between 2014 and 2018, the number of coworking spaces expanded by +205% while the number of operators expanded by +138%
  • The average coworking space requirement is increasing year after year, with the average client taking 7 desks
  • 72% of coworking operators say they expect to see further industry consolidation, with 58% believing consolidation is a great opportunity
  • Globally, the estimated market value of flexible workspaces is at $26 billion
  • The number of coworking spaces worldwide is expected to soon reach 20,000 and reach 25, 968 by 2022, a 42% increase from 2019
  • An average increase of 2,595 new spaces has been happening every year since 2015
  • Luxembourg, Singapore, and Ireland are the top three countries with the highest density of coworking spaces relative to their population. Luxembourg came in first with 8.5 new spaces every year for every 1,000,000 inhabitants
  • In 2019, the majority of the industry‚Äôs growth came from brand-new businesses (65.3%) while chains and second or more locations make up the remaining 34.7%.
  • Coworking space has seen an increase from 200 in 2010 to 10,000 in 2017.
  • In 2019, 90% of coworking spaces generate profit if they can meet at least four conditions: more than 200 members, profit-oriented, do not subsidize their operations through other businesses and older than one year.
  • 43% of all flexible workspaces generate a direct profit from their operation.
  • Coworking growth in 2018 reached almost 20%.
  • In 2019, 11% of flexible workspaces host 300 or more people.